Monday, December 21, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends!  Today, I have one last tag to share with you. Are you ready for the big man? I can’t wait! And, I used his image on this tag!




(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Jolly Saint Nicholas)

This time I used the Jolly Saint Nicholas set and colored Santa using Copics. I added the To and From on my computer.

What do you think?  I hope you are all ready for Christmas and enjoying family and friends. Wishing you and yours a blessed Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by!


Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...