Friday, January 1, 2016

DOODLE PANTRY AIMPDC13

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends and HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2016 is here and that always means exciting new expectations for the new year. I know for me, it feels like a new start with lots of hopes and dreams. A lot of us, dream of dropping a few pounds, so that is the theme for my DT card this month!

The DOODLE PANTRY AIMPDC13 theme is Anything Goes. Here is what I came up with:



(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Workout Birdie)


It looks like Birdie has decided to lose some pounds this year, but he has the right idea; don’t jump on that crash diet and burn out. Just take it one pound at a time!

The line art was printed and then colored with Copics, however this also comes with pre-colored images!   I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge AIMPDC13! Here is your link:



Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

2 comments:

Patti J said...

This is one of my favorite DP images! Cute card, Ellen! Thanks for sharing!

Dawn Frost said...

I love this card Ellen, I so wish I could take it one pound at a time, lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...