Saturday, December 12, 2015

NOW FOR THE DOOR!

Hello sweeties! I promise this is the last post of my Christmas decorations! I wanted to change up my front door decorations so I started by making a new wreath.

IMG_0739b

I love asymmetrical wreaths so I decided to make one for my door. I used Christmas florist picks, a grapevine wreath, a cute reindeer ornament and lots of hot glue! 

IMG_0739

I have been wanting urn trees to place on both sides of the door and found a deal this year. I had lots of spare strings of lights, so I added lights to the already lit trees. I tried to take a picture at night, but that just didn’t work!

Well, that is it for my house. I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Happy Crafting!
Ellen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...