Thursday, December 10, 2015

OH CHRISTMAS TREE…..

Hi friends! This is the third post in my Christmas at My House series. Today, I am sharing our Christmas tree with you. It doesn’t have all the gifts under it, but I’m still sharing!

IMG_0742
IMG_0737

The Santa tree topper has been with us almost 30 years. He was one of the first Christmas items we bought together.

IMG_0740

IMG_0741

I only had gold and red balls last year, but my tree is evolving again and becoming a bit more eclectic! I picked up some new ornaments when I was visiting my daughter this year.
IMG_2412
OK, now the gifts are wrapped. I used Kraft paper, white ink and the eraser end of a pencil to create the wrap design. I used Christmas florist picks instead of bows and attached them with red/white baker’s twine. I used some hot glue to make sure they stayed in place and used handmade tags.

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed seeing my tree!

Happy Crafting!
Ellen

1 comment:

luvhymns said...

Wow... I love the kraft paper idea and snow pencil dots with baker's twine and personal tags. (now, can I use up all the wrapping paper i have in the house to make the kraft paper happen next year?)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...