Monday, January 25, 2016

BIBLE JOURNAL #4

Hello blogging friends!  How was your week? It has been rainy and cold here most of the week, but this weekend has been clear and a tiny bit warmer. This was one of those weeks where everything gets out of whack and doesn’t go as planned, so I got really behind on everything. Here is my Bible Journal entry for this week, and I believe my journal for next week will be a companion to this one.








“But the anointing that you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that anyone should teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie—just as it has taught you, abide in him..” 1 John 1:27 (ESV)

This is a companion to my journal last week and continues with my word for this year; ABIDE. This week I played with watercolors and markers. It didn’t come out like I wanted but that’s ok. It is all about the journey!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take a second to let me you were here!

Have a blessed Sunday!
Ellen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...