Sunday, January 31, 2016

BIBLE JOURNAL #5

Hello blogging friends!  How was your week?  I just cannot believe another week has come and gone. We had so much ice, we just couldn’t clear it by ourselves. We are just too old for that! Well, yesterday, all of our neighbors came over and helped clear the garage entrance and the front entrance! I honestly have the BEST neighbors in the world. And that had me giving thanks and thinking a lot about thankfulness, so that is the theme of my Bible Journal this week.






“In every thing give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” 1 Thessalonians 5:18 (KJV)

I have never considered trying art of any kind, but once I started card making, I have become more and more interested in art. I started studying hand lettering a few weeks ago and I have picked up Zentangleing. I used both for this journal entry and colored them with Prismacolor pencils. Well, it will be fun to look back on these early entries and see how they compare later on.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take a second to let me you were here!

Have a blessed Sunday!
Ellen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...