Monday, January 18, 2016

CTB: 6th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION SKETCH

Hello sweet friends!  I am stopping in today to share my card that I am submitting to the  Bugaboo Catch the Bug challenge.  This is Bugaboo’s 6th birthday, so they are having a big celebration. I made this card for the sketch challenge:


(A2: Stamps:  Bugaboo (Pups Balloons), Paper Smooches (sentiment); Die: Spellbinders) 

This is another digital stamp that I got before Christmas, and once again, I am just getting around to using it. This cutie is colored with Copics and die cut with a SB oval, using the Out of the Box technique. I added various types of stitches and a Paper Smooches sentiment.  The balloon by the sentiment is cut from paper and coated with Glossy Accents. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenges so you can join in the fun!
Happy Crafting!!!
NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...