Sunday, January 17, 2016

BIBLE JOURNAL #3

Hello blogging friends!  How was your week? It has been rainy and cold here most of the week, but this weekend has been clear and a tiny bit warmer. This was one of those weeks where everything gets out of whack and doesn’t go as planned, so I got really behind on everything. Here is my Bible Journal entry for this week, and I believe my journal for next week will be a companion to this one.








“As for you, let that abide in you which you heard from the beginning. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, you also will abide in the Son and in the Father.” 1 John 2:24 (ESV)

My word for this year is ABIDE. I looked up all verses that include the word abide and was surprised at how many there are. Next, I decided to look up synonyms to use in my journal entry. I have only included five this week. I chose these five because they fit the meaning in this verse. I am excited to learn more about what the Bible has to say about ABIDE and share more thoughts on it.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take a second to let me you were here!

Have a blessed Sunday!
Ellen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...