Monday, January 11, 2016

SSS SOMETHING NEW CHALLENGE

Hello sweet friends!  I am stopping in today to share my card that I am submitting to the  Simon Says Stamp challenge.  The challenge this week is Something New:


SS1_6_2016_thumb1

(A2: Stamps:  Bugaboo (Snail Mail), Paper Smooches (sentiment); Dies: Fawn Lawn; EF: Darice) 

I got this adorable digital stamp before Christmas, but I am just getting around to using it. One thing I love about Christmas is getting real cards in the mail. I am old fashioned I guess, but I still love receiving cards via the mail. I colored this cutie with Copics and used a Lawn Fawn die to cut him out. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenges so you can join in the fun!
wednesdayblog-logo3

Happy Crafting!!!
NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

1 comment:

!neke said...

Hi there Ellen,
It is a beautiful snail mail card !
Great stamp !

Ineke X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...