Tuesday, January 12, 2016

CTB BINGO

Hello sweet friends!  I am stopping in today to share my card that I am submitting to the  Bugaboo Catch the Bug challenge.  The challenge this week is BINGO and I chose the bottom row which includes Die cut,  Stitches and Sentiment:


(A2: Stamps:  Bugaboo (Mouse Candle), Paper Smooches (sentiment); Die: Spellbinders; EF: Darice) 

I got this adorable digital stamp before Christmas, and once again, I am just getting around to using it.  I was fortunate to win some Bugaboo stamps last year, so I am having fun playing with them now that the holidays are over. This cute mouse is colored with Copics and die cut with a SB oval, using the Out of the Box technique. I added various types of stitches and a Paper Smooches sentiment. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenges so you can join in the fun!
I am also entering into the Bugaboo Sketch challenge:
Happy Crafting!!!
NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...