Sunday, February 14, 2016

BIBLE JOURNAL #7

Hello blogging friends!  This week’s post is a little bit different. I discovered a couple of great Facebook groups that are very inspiring! One is Art & Hand-Lettering Class | Dawn Nicole Designs, and Zenspirations® Create, Color, Pattern, Play! Dawn Nicole is such a talented artist and has been generous enough to share some of her templates. Here is the one I used this week:


2016WordoftheYear

and here is what I created:



“And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.” 1 John 2:28 (KJV)

I showed you the original so you could see what I added. Copic markers were used to color this. I posted earlier this year that Abide is my word for the year, so I used it on this piece. I have never had a word of the year before, but I really like the idea because it makes me focus clearly on that word and what it means. Well, that is my journal for this week.
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take a second to let me you were here!

Have a blessed Sunday!
Ellen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...