Saturday, February 20, 2016

CTB BINGO CHALLENGE

Hello sweet friends!  I am stopping in today to share my card that I am submitting to the  Bugaboo Catch the Bug challenge.  The challenge this week is BINGO and I chose the middle vertical row which includes Distress, Flower and Friendship:


(A2: Stamps:  Bugaboo (Life in Color),EF: Tim Holtz) 

When I first saw this digital stamp I knew I wanted to try to quill it. It took a LOT longer than I exected, but I love the finished product. After printing the image and sentiment, I colored the image with Copic markers and then I quilled using the on-edge technique and a bit of traditional quilling. I am hoping the feathers can pass as flowers, and the sanded background counts as distressed. Of course the sentiment always work great for a friendship card! What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenges so you can join in the fun!
 
 
Happy Crafting!!!
NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...