Monday, February 1, 2016

DOODLE PANTRY RELEASE DAY

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! I’m here with exciting news today: Doodle Pantry has new releases today, and they are fantastic!  I chose  Unfailing Love for my card and here is my DT card:


(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Unfailing Love

I just love this set! It has lots of wonderful love sentiments to choose from. I used this beautiful cursive “Love” and changed the color from black to a peachy color. I added one of the sentiments and printed. I made the flowers using my Cameo and then used my craft knife to cut around parts of the “L” so that the flowers are intertwined with it. I dry embossed the base card stock and used the direct to paper technique to add some color.

Our DT has put together some amazing cards for the challenge, so please check them out!
Be sure to come back at noon to see my DT card for the AIMPDC challenge card!
Thanks for stopping by!

I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge AIMPDC14! Here is your link:



Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...