Monday, February 1, 2016

DOODLE PANTRY AIMPDC 14

Hello again my Doodle Pantry friends! I’m back with my AIMPDC DT card. I chose Flame Lily for my card:


(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Flame Lily)

Isn’t that flower a gem? I printed the line art and colored with Copics, however this also comes with pre-colored images!   The beautiful digital papers and the sentiment are all part of the set. Our DT has put together some amazing cards using the new products, so please check them out!


Now, go create and show us what you made!
Thanks for stopping by!

I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge AIMPDC14! Here is your link:



Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...