Saturday, February 27, 2016

PLAYING WITH ZENTANGLE….

Hello blogging friends!   Today, I have another Zentangle design using a template from Zenspirations® Create, Color, Pattern, Play!

20160223_005816000_iOS

and here is what I created:
Courtesy Joanne Fink
I showed you the original so you could see what I added. I love playing with Zentangle and will be using it to design some of my greeting cards. Once I added in all of the designs, I shaded some in pencil and then colored the rest with Copic markers.
Zentangle is a relaxing way to play creatively, even if you are not an artist.  Zenspirations® Create, Color, Pattern, Play! is a great place to go to get “Zenspired” as well as inspire others. I will be sharing this on Joanne’s FB page.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take a second to let me you were here!

Create something every day!
Ellen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...