Sunday, February 28, 2016

BIBLE JOURNAL #9

Hello blogging friends!  This week, I am back to a more traditional Bible journal entry.





Every way of a man is right in his own eyes,but the Lord weighs the heart.” Proverbs 21:2 (ESV)

This verse holds so much truth. How many times have I been convinced that I was doing what is right and just kept doing it without any thought about what God wants? Too many too count! This verse reminds me that no matter what I think is wright, or wrong, I need to make sure I am doing what God wants me to do. We all know this, but we get caught up in life and forget to slow down and talk to God. Every day, I see more and more why my Word for 2016 is “abide”!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take a second to let me you were here!

Have a blessed Sunday!
Ellen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...