Tuesday, March 1, 2016

DOODLE PANTRY AIMPDC 15

Hello again my Doodle Pantry friends! I’m back with my AIMPDC DT card. I chose Spring Critters for my card:

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Spring Critters)

I love making children’s birthday cards, so my kids need to step up and have some grandchildren for me! I drew the hexagons on the ball and colored them with Sakura Gel Pens. The rest of the image is colored with Copics.  I used a stencil and Distress Inks to create the balloons. I coated them with several layers of UTEE, cut them out and attached them to the card with foam tape. I added a bit of machine stitching to finish it off.

Thanks for visiting, and be sure to check out what the rest of our DT has for today:

Now, go create and show us what you made!

Thanks for stopping by!

I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge AIMPDC15! Here is your link:



Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...