Thursday, June 16, 2016

MAGNIFIED PLOWER

Hi everyone! I’m back today with more Zentangle. I hope you enjoy!


MagnifiedPlower2

MagnifiedPlower
Patterns: Plower, Printemps

This one was drawn with a Micron pen and shaded with graphite pencils. I started shading a bit before I remembered to take a picture of the line art! Well, the pattern on the right, called Plower, is supposed to appear like a portion is being viewed through a magnifier. Can you see that? It was fun trying to figure out how to do it!
 
I bought a book from Eni Oken called Shading Fearlessly so I tried to use some of what I have learned on this tile. She also wrote a post about repetition (click here to see)and I used that tip too!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take a second to let me you were here!

Enjoy creating!
Ellen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...