Sunday, September 4, 2016

TWINKLING H2O’S BACKGROUND TANGLED

Hi everyone! I’m back today with more Zentangle. I hope you enjoy! I’m continuing to play with backgrounds, so today I’m sharing a tile that I made using Twinkling H2O’s to create the background.

Colorbackground2TwinklingH2Osc

Twinkling H2O’s are similar to watercolor. They are little self contained pots of color that you add water to. They are different because they have mica and other things to make it twinkle. You can see some of the effect in the photo above.

Colorbackground2TwinklingH2Osb

Once I had the tile completely dry, I added the tangles. I started a bit of shading but then remembered to take the line art photo.

Colorbackground2TwinklingH2Os

Size: 3.5 x 3.5”; Zentangle Patterns: Printemps, Skye, Narwal, Swirls

This is the final product. I used a black Micron pen to draw the tangles, graphite pencils for shading and creating shadows, and a white gel pen for highlights.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take a second to let me you were here!

Enjoy creating!

Ellen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...