Thursday, February 16, 2012

OMG I WON….NOT ONCE BUT TWICE!

Hi cuties!!! I am so excited, I just had to pop in and make a quick post before I go play in my craft room.  I am so honored today. I just learned that I won in two challenges.  Now for someone who has only ever won once, one time (1) challenge, this is HUGE!  These are the winners!

At Operation Write Home for the VCMP Challenge #1 - Hot Tropics

OWH & FS261

This card is being sent to OWH for the Mother’s Day Challenge.

And at Really Reasonable Ribbon for their Challenge #41

MomsValentine

And this is the Valentine I made for my Mom!  Thank you ladies for choosing my cards!!! You really did make my day.  OK off to play and hopefully you will see another card later today.

Thanks for stopping by!!

hugs,

Ellen

MyShabbyBlogsDividerH

2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Congratulations!!! This really is exciting! :)

Debbles Dabbles said...

both cards are so very pretty....love butterflies so the first has my vote!! lol!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...