Wednesday, February 8, 2012

SCS FS261 and CAS156

OK. This is the last post for tonight and it is for two of the Splitcoaststampers challenges.  But, if you missed the other two posts for tonight, the first one is here, and the second one is here.

The two SCS challenges are: FS261 sketch challenge and CAS156 CAS challenge. 

CAS156

For FS261, I chose this card of Darsie’s to CASE. Since this card is going to Operation Write Home*, I had to change it to an A2 size but I think you can still see Darsie’s influence.

image

It is also for the CAS Theme Challenge: HEARTS, and

image72

…. finally, Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge since this will be sent to our troops and will make it’s way home to a friend or loved one.

*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.

I hope you enjoyed reading about all of my cards today. I am tired and think I will call it a night. Please feel free to leave comments because I really do enjoy reading them! Have a great evening!!

hugs,

Ellen

Recipe_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb[2]
STAMPS

PAPER MME  Recollections

INK

  • VersaColor
    • Grape
    • Heliotrope
    • Olive
    • Lilac
    • Whea

TOOLS

  • Big Shot
  • Sizzlits Heart #3
  • Martha Stewart Border/Corner punch
  • Cuttlebug embossing folder

ACCESSORIES

  • Pink pearls

    MyShabbyBlogsDividerH_thumb_thumb_th[1]

     
  • 1 comment:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...