Tuesday, March 20, 2012

ARE YOU READY FOR SCHOOL?

Stamp School that is!!!! 
Stamp School Sketch2
Hi to all my blog friends! I’m so happy you stopped by today.  Today, it is time for Geometry Class 3-14-12 and I decided to play around with a little coloring. 
Stamp School Sketch3
This cute image, sentiment and papers come from Doodle Pantry. And yes, I even colored the little birdie.  Still not my favorite thing to do but I thought I should keep stepping outside my comfort zone and experiment with different styles. 
Stamp School Sketch4
Stamp School Sketch
I do really enjoy the digital papers. They are fun and easy to use and coordinate so well with the graphics.
NOW FOR THOSE CHALLENGES:
This card is going into:
Stamp School Geometry Class 3-14-12
image
I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge since this will be sent to our troops and will make it’s way home to a friend or loved one.
image722222222222222
This card will also be sent to:
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?
hugs,
orchidsig2_thumb2_thumb_thumb_thumb_
supplies_thumb2_thumb_thumb_thumb_th
STAMPS
  • Doodle Pantry
PAPER – Craftwell card stock; Doodle Pantry digital card stock
TOOLS
  • Big Shot
  • Spellbinders
    • Lacey Circles
    • Presto Punch Ovals
  • Fiskars Threading Water Border Punch
ACCESSORIES
  • White ribbon
  • Buttons from stash
  • Flowers from stash
  • Blue rhinestones
  • dividerNew_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_t

    2 comments:

    Redanne said...

    The tweet card is so lovely, love the colours you have used.

    Samantha Taylor said...

    Love your colors and take on this week's sketch. Your coloring is great too! Thanks for playing along at Stamp School!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...