Sunday, March 25, 2012

VIVA LA VERVE WEEK 4 CAS

Hello again sweeties and a big welcome to my two newest followers: Donna Nuce and Kim Hughes! I hope you aren’t tired of looking at cards yet.  This one is a CAS card for the Viva la Verve March week 4 sketch challenge.  I know, this isn’t really CAS, but I just had to make it this way.

Mom Bday

I was fortunate enough to win some Zva Creative products in one of their blog hops.  I had a chance to use one of the flourishes on this card. The blue was a perfect match for the blue roses! 

Mom Bday2

The papers are just white card stock that is distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Inks and cut using a Spellbinders Label Eighteen and a Martha Stewart double border punch.  The technique is from his Creative Chemistry 101 class. The pretty sentiment and flourishes are from Inspired by Stamping’s All Year Wishes II set. I used Liquid Pearls in the center of the flowers.

Mom Bday3

These roses are from one of my new toys! Quilled Creations has new quilling dies for several different types of flowers, and they work with my Big Shot. These roses are made using the Blooming Roses dies. There are 3 sizes and all are perfect for cards. The leaves are included on the smallest rose die.

Mom Bday4

NOW FOR THE CHALLENGES:

**Viva la Verve! March Week 4 {3/23/12}**

image


I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge since this will be sent to our troops and will make it’s way home to a friend or loved one.


image7222222222222222222

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?
hugs,
orchidsig2_thumb2_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2] image_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb_thu
supplies_thumb2_thumb_thumb_thumb_th[2]
STAMPS

PAPER – Recollections

TOOLS

  • Big Shot
  • Spellbinder Labels Eighteen
  • Martha Stewart double border punch
  • Quilled Creations Blooming Roses

INK – Stazon

ACCESSORIES

  • Zva Creative flourish
  • Liquid Pearls

dividerNew_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_t[1]

3 comments:

SandeeNC said...

Soooooooooooo pretty, you did an amazing job shading the card! Love the blue flourish, it does match the roses to perfection! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Mynn xx said...

Okay, this is a new favorite! How'd you do those flowers?! Okay, just re-read. I need those dies!!! AMAZING! :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Ellen, your roses are GORGEOUS! I stink at this type of flower, but I see you are quite good at it. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...