Sunday, March 25, 2012

WHY CAN’T I CATCH UP or Sketch Challenge #113

Hi again! This is my second post for today and yes, it is the sketch challenge from LAST Sunday at Operation Write Home’s*  Stars and Stamps blog.  And I still have cards that I have not posted, so stay tuned. I’ll try to get them all posted today so I will be current for this week. Whew!

I am still playing with digital images and paper from Doodle Pantry and I really love how the cards turn out.

OWH Sketch 113

This is a free pre-colored image (I LOVE those!) called Tweet House Color. The papers are from the Cocoa Ants set and the sentiment is from another free set just called Tweet House which is the image, not colored, along with sentiments.

OWH Sketch 113_2

I attached the sentiment using a red eyelet and added some flowers and ribbon.

OWH Sketch 113_3

NOW FOR THE CHALLENGES:
Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge #113 
image


I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge since this will be sent to our troops and will make it’s way home to a friend or loved one.


image722222222222222222
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.


Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?
hugs,
orchidsig2_thumb2_thumb_thumb_thumb_ image_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb
supplies_thumb2_thumb_thumb_thumb_th
STAMPS

  • Doodle Pantry
    • Tweet House
    • Cocoa Ants (paper)

PAPER – Craftwell card stock,Doodle Pantry

TOOLS

  • Big Shot
  • Spellbinder Labels Four

INK – None

ACCESSORIES

  • Red eyelet
  • AC Moore flowers

dividerNew_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_t[1]

3 comments:

Linda said...

Great dp for that image! Super card! TFS!!!

Mynn xx said...

LOVE the blue and yellow together--and those patterns are fabulous, too!!! A darling sentiment! ;)

Colleen Dietrich said...

The checked papers go SUPER well with that pre colored sweet (I mean, tweet) image!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...