Monday, April 16, 2012

DOODLE PANTRY SKETCH AND MUSCLE CARD CHALLENGE

Happy start of the week to you! Today is very special to me because I am going to see my daughter! There will be posts even though I am gone, so please come back to see all of the cards I have been working on for Operation Write Home* Stars and Stamps blog.
Before the card, a BIG WELCOME to my newest followers: Sarah and cteysko! I’m so happy you decided to follow my blog.
Today’s card is for the Doodle Pantry sketch challenge. I will have another post with other cards using this car image as it is just adorable and easy to use.  The papers are digital from the same package. The brown paper is Craftwell.

The frame was made using Spellbinders Big Scalloped Circles LG and was lined with a liquid gold pen around the inner edge. The sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping’s Ahoy Matey set.

NOW FOR THE CHALLENGES:
OWH Stars and Stamps: Midweek Throw Down – Father’s Day
Doodle Pantry: Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge
image

I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:
image722222222222222222222
image32
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?
hugs,
orchidsig2_thumb2_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1] image_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb_thu[1]
supplies_thumb2_thumb_thumb_thumb_th[1]
STAMPS
  • Doodle Pantry
  • Inspired by Stamping
PAPER – Craftwell card stock, Doodle Pantry
TOOLS
  • 3” Circle Punch
  • Spellbinders Big Scalloped Circles LG
  • Big Shot
INK – Inkadinkado
ACCESSORIES

  • Gold pearls
  • Liquid gold pen
  • Green baker’s twine – Really Reasonable Ribbon

  • dividerNew_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_t

    3 comments:

    Colleen Dietrich said...

    Hope you have a beautiful visit with your daughter, Ellen. :)

    What a neat masculine card. I was thinking how well the paper matched the image, but then read they are from the same digital collection. Well, that explains it! LOL

    Judy Rozema said...

    I love how you colored the car!! Super cool papers too! Have a WONDERFUL time with your daughter, Ellen!

    Mynn xx said...

    Hi, Ellen! Sorry to be so MIA lately--life has gotten in my way a bit! LOVE all of your fabulous muscle car cards!!! You are so talented! :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...