Friday, April 27, 2012

MOJO MONDAY ON FRIDAY?

Hi cuties! What a GORGEOUS morning! After several days of clouds and rain, we awakened to sunshine and singing birds.  I had a nice walk with Joy and now enjoying my first cup of coffee. Temperature outside is 74 degrees at 9:15am! Oh yeah, that’s what I’m talking about….

Today I am sharing my Mojo Monday creation for this week. The MOJO238 sketch is from the very sweet and talented Mary Fish, and here is my card…..

These wonderful papers are from the K&Co Juianna 6x6 pack and the stamps, both sentiment and flower, are from Verve’s One Person set.  I love how well the RRR ribbon matched this paper. The pink flourish is from ZVA.

The pretty antique leaves and brad are from Tim Holtz.

NOW FOR THE CHALLENGES:

Mojo Monday MOJO238

I also made this card for:

Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image7222222222222222222222

 

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?

hugs,

orchidsig2_thumb2_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2] image_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb_thu[1]

supplies_thumb2_thumb_thumb_thumb_th[1]
STAMPS

  • Verve One Person

PAPER –  K&Co Julianna

TOOLS

  • Big Shot
  • Spellbinders
    • Classic Squares LG
    • Classic Ovals LG
    • Big Scalloped Circles LG
  • Memory Box Quinns Flourish

INK – Memento

ACCESSORIES

 

dividerNew_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_t

2 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Ellen, I love how you cut apart and reassembled the Julianna paper! And the pearl flourish just takes my breath away, paired with the pretty paper. Gorgeous!

Mynn xx said...

This is GORGEOUS! LOVE the pearly swirls on top of the beautiful paper! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...