Thursday, May 3, 2012

MOJO MONDAY 239

Hi girlies! I have two posts for today, so be sure to check back to see the other one.  I am finding that I am making cards and then not getting them posted in time for the challenge, so I’m just going to post more than one a day.

This first card is for Mojo Monday’s sketch 239.  Since it is also for Operation Write Home* it is not square; I just didn’t want to make a 4.25 square card.

The beautiful DSPs are from the Madeline Collection from Prima. It is backed in a luscious Chocolate card stock from Craftwell.  To make the tag bottom of the tag, I use some of the Chocolate paper and 1/3 of the Memory Box die cut Dies-Plush Border.  I then added some of the turquoise ribbon behind the die cut and attached to the sentiment tag.  The Verve sentiment is heat embosses in white.

NOW FOR THE CHALLENGES:

Mojo Monday 239

I also made this card for:

Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image7222222222222222222222222

*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?

hugs,

orchidsig2_thumb2_thumb_thumb_thumb_ image_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb_thu[2]

supplies_thumb2_thumb_thumb_thumb_th[1]
STAMPS: Verve

PAPER: Prima Madeline Collection

TOOLS: Big Shot, Memory Box Dies-Plush Border, heat tool, sewing machine

INK: StampinUp embossing powder

ACCESSORIES: Blue rhinestones, Really Reasonable Ribbon

dividerNew_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_t[2]

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is awesome, I adore the colors and patterns, so glad you played along with us at Mojo Monday!

enjoy *~*

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely gorgeous! LOVE the coloring--and your bow is so pretty! :) Where did you get the ribbon? Possibly RRR?!

Colleen Dietrich said...

I don't know what it is about butterflies, but I never tire of seeing them! I love this Prima paper....so gorgeous, with the colors and the patterns used. So pretty, Ellen!

Thank you ever so much for leaving love at my blog today. It was great to 'see' you again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...