Sunday, June 10, 2012

FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES 38 ANY HERO CARD

WOW! I barely got this card posted in time! This is my second post today so if you missed the first one, please scroll down to check it out!!

I am making AnyHero cards for Operation Write Home’s* Duty.Honor.Cards challenge so I have chosen FMS challenge sketch for this card.

I don’t know about you, but I love making AnyHero cards! I am so humbled by these young men and women who have committed years of service to our Country and feel I can never do enough to thank them for that service.  Making these cards and sending them to our troops is such a small gesture, but I hope it means a lot to them.

I decided to go a little feminine for this one, since most of my AnyHero cards are masculine.  I just love this gorgeous Brenda Walton paper from K&Company. I combined it with some Craftwell cardstock and a scrap (the green panel with the border).  I often find myself going to Verve’s American Hero stamp set for my AnyHero cards. I just love that set.

Since this is from me, I go ahead and decorate the inside. I hesitate to do that on the cards the troops are sending back because I want them to have as much room as possible to write on.  This sentiment is from the same Verve set.

THIS CARD QUALIFIES FOR:

SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5 x 4.25″

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...