Sunday, June 3, 2012

MOJO MONDAY MM243

Hi all my crafty friends! I’m so happy you stopped by to check out my card today. I am a little late with Mojo Monday,but better late than never!

Today is my nephew’s 18th birthday so I used the Mojo Monday sketch to make his card.

This cute digital stamp is from Bugaboo Stamps….Poppi Surf.  I used watercolor paper and water based markers to color him.  The base panel is embossed with a Fiskar’s embossing panel….”Waves” and then I used a dauber to rub Versacolor ink over the waves. The cake is stamped on acrylic with Stazon and popped up. I used the blue hemp twine to help cover the dimensionals.


The papers are Craftwell (yellow gold and solid blue), Six by Six by My Mind’s Eye (tan and print) and Brenda Walton’s Around the World Post Card Pad (lettered DSP on front). The frame has Blue Denim Distress Stickles; stamps are from an old set and I don’t remember where they came from.

THIS CARD QUALIFIES FOR THESE CHALLENGES:

Mojo Monday: MM243

I also made this card for:

Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:
image7222222222222222222222222222222[1][2]
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?
hugs,
orchidsig2_thumb2_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]_thumb image_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb_thu[2]_thumb
SUPPLIES
SIZE: 5 x 5”


  • STAMPS: Bugaboo Stamps, sentiment and cake are from an old set, but I don’t remember name
  • PAPER: Craftwell (yellow gold and solid blue), Six by Six by My Mind’s Eye (tan and print) and Brenda Walton’s Around the World Post Card Pad (lettered DSP on front).
  • TOOLS: Big Shot, Spellbinders Classic Ovals, Classic Squares; Crop-a-dile; Fiskar’s embossing plate
  • INK: VersaColor, Stazon
  • ACCESSORIES: Blue hemp twine, Ocean blue eyelets, Distress Stickles


  • dividerNew_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_t[1]_thumb

    1 comment:

    Gisèle said...

    This is so fun...Your work is wonderful. Tks for your kind comment on my card....hugs G.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...