Wednesday, August 15, 2012

MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Hi sweeties! I know my dream is coming true because I get to see my son on Friday!!!! WOOHOO! Another quick post to share my Mojo Monday card with you, and here it is:



I have to say I really love the way this one turned out.  Do you ever start with a paper collection and as you start cutting and working with it, you end up switching everything around? That was this card and I’m glad I made the changes.  I think it could serve for either summer or fall with these colors. 



The papers are Stella and Rose from MME, sentiment is Verve, flower is Inspired by Stamping and border punch is MS.  The bling is from Recollections.



Now for the challenges:
Mojo Monday 254


I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge: It is being included in a Military Care Package that I am sending to a U.S. soldier who is deployed.

image7222222222222222222222222222222[1][2][2]
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.
Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb__thumb_thumb
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″

anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb__thumb_thumb

3 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Gorgeous card Ellen. I love the colors in this one.

Rom-a said...

Oh...that's so so pretty! Love your card!
Hugs and smiles

Maria said...

Very pretty card! Great take on the sketch! Love the colors and sweet banners, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...