Wednesday, August 15, 2012

YOU’RE ALWAYS ON MY MIND

Hi again sweet friends! This is my second post for today and the last post before going to see my son, so I hope you all have a great few days while I am away.  This card is for the Verve Anni-VERVE-sary celebration challenge. I just regret that I won’t be here to participate in the rest of the challenges.

This challenge is a color challenge. The papers are scraps and Craftwell, the sentiment is Verve and the oval stamp is Inspired by Stamping.  Spellbinders and Memory Box dies, a doily and Recollections rhinestones complete this card.


Now for the challenges:
Anni-VERVE-sary 2012 Challenges Day 1



I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge: It is being included in a Military Care Package that I am sending to a U.S. soldier who is deployed.

image7222222222222222222222222222222[1][2][2][2]
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.
Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb__thumb_thumb_thumb
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″

anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb__thumb_thumb_thumb

2 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Congratulataions to your son for completing AIT. I thank him for his service! Have a good trip.

Maria said...

Congratulations for your son with the AIT! Hope you have a good safe trip! A lovely card all in pinks and greens! Take care, hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...