Tuesday, August 14, 2012

YOU’RE IN EVERY ONE OF MY THOUGHTS TODAY

Hi friends! This is the Viva la Verve Week 1 card I promised this morning. (This is my second post today, so please scroll down for the first one.)  I started working on their Anni-VERVE-sary cards, but realized I won’t be here to finish the challenges.  I am leaving Thursday to go to Ft. Benning for my son’s graduation from AIT!!!! He gets a two week leave and we’ll be back Saturday evening. I can’t wait to see him, but that means I won’t be posting many cards this week and the ones I do post will be quick little posts. Thanks for understanding!

Anyway, here is the Week 1 card!

Now for the challenges:
**Viva la Verve! August Week 1 {8/3/12}**



I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge: It is being included in a Military Care Package that I am sending to a U.S. soldier who is deployed.

image7222222222222222222222222222222[1][2]
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.
Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb__thumb
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″


anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb__thumb

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Love what you did with the sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...