Sunday, August 26, 2012

MORE INSPIRED BY STAMPING

Hi everyone! I hope your weekend has been wonderful. I guess I just can’t get enough of Inspired by Stamping this week, because I ended up with a second card for the challenge.

This cute little stamp is Tilly from Wild Rose Studios and I thought Tilly would be adorable on an IBS challenge card.  I colored her with Copics and cut with a Spellbinders Labels Four.  I then used Liquid Pearls to create the border around the label.  That label was layered on top of more Spellbinders. The papers are also from Wild Rose Studios. The seam binding is RRR and the flower is from IBS.

Now for the challenges:

IBSIC #23 ~ Inspiration Photo


I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:
image7222222222222222222222222222222[1]
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.
Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″

anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sooo sweet Ellen! Love this card! Thanks for joining us at IBSIC! Hugs, Joanna

Deb Hickman said...

Such a pretty card, love the sweet image. Thank you for joining us at IBSIC. Deb x

Colleen Dietrich said...

Aw! What an adorable image, beautifully colored. :) I have roses that are this color, but they did not do at all well this year as we moved the bush to a different place. All the leaves turned brown. I am hoping it comes back next year. We shall see!

Thanks for playing with us again at IBSIC, Ellen. :)

PS - I have been spotty with commenting this summer and I apologize. I've had an AWFUL time with my breathing these last two months. :(

Mynn xx said...

It's fabulous!!! LOVE the script background and your coloring of that rose is STUNNING!!! LOVE! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...