Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WALTZINGMOUSE SKETCH CHALLENGE 112

Hello crafty friends! Well, today I finally decided to try the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge.  I won some stamps in a bloghop and have been eager to use them, so today I got the chance!

I have always loved Christmas, and I really enjoy making Christmas cards.  This sweet Christmas sentiment was part of the Waltzingmouse sentiments set and it just jumped out at me.  I loved this sketch too. I’m afraid I took a few liberties with it, but I love the feel of this card.

The hearts are Sizzlets,and the flowers are from Inspired by Stamping.  A Fiskars border punch, some lace from AC Moore, and a couple of pearls finish this card.

Now for the challenges:

WALTZINGMOUSE SKETCH CHALLENGE 112

 


I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:
image7222222222222222222222222222222[1]
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.
Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″

anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

6 comments:

Kelly S. said...

Yay, Christmas! With new stamps that you won! I love the vintage embellishments you chose to go along with the patterned papers. The lace and the ribbon woven through the die cut border look fabulous! The big white poinsettia is so festive, too!

Kim Heggins said...

Too adorable...I love Christmas and this card is just so perfect, your selection of paper is so beautiful and goes so well with your layered heart. Just beautiful.

Jeanne J. said...

Nothing like inking up a new stamp! The poinsetta and lace really make this for me! I love the little extras and the perfect Christmas colors!

Julia Aston said...

What a pretty Christmas card! love the papers and wonderful lace! Thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this seek!

sooofullofcraft said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! This is gor-ge-ous! Loving it.

Vickie Z said...

Love all the lace and ribbon twined in! Fabulous sentiment! New free stamps...woot woot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...