Wednesday, September 5, 2012

DOODLE PANTRY NEW RELEASE

Hi cuties! I have been having fun playing with Doodle Pantry’s new release of digital sets. This card was made using the new Color Let Us Be Thankful, which has several images and sentiments, both pre-colored and outlines for those who love to color.



I embossed the white panel with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and used DI on the edges.  I used a circle Spellbinders to cut a hole in the panel so the image could go in the negative space. I then used craft foam to raise the white panel, die cut a frame using the pretty digital paper from the set and Spellbinders Lacey Circles/Classic Circles.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set and is on a Spellbinders Labels Eighteen. I placed the label on the same digital paper and cut it out about 1/16th of an inch larger than the die cut.  Some seam binding, Recollections flower and gold pearls finish this card.



Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.
Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb_thumb_thumb
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″

anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]_thumb_thumb_thumb

3 comments:

Maria said...

Gorgeous fall card...so so pretty!Have a wonderful weekend, hugs!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Ellen - oh my this card is a beauty - gorgeous fall details and colors.

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is gorgeous! Stunning combination of textures, colors and embellishments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...