Thursday, September 6, 2012

MANY TANKS!

Hi everyone! OK, I don’t know about you, but I am really tired of this HOT weather!  I think we are supposed to get a break early next week, so in the meantime, I will be in the house. 

I made this card using Operation Write Home’s Sketch #136, and I made it for a friend’s son who is in the Army.  I love AnyHero cards, but even more fun is knowing who is going to receive my card.  I can’t wait to get this in the mail!

b

I haven’t used this stamp set in a while, so I decided it would be perfect for this hero’s card!  All of the paper is from my scrap pile. The tanks are colored with my Copics and cut using a Spellbinders Labels Four.  Two gears help attach the sentiment to the card.

I made this card for:

Operation Write Home Sketch 136

I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:
image7222222222222222222222222222222[1]
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.
Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″
anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...