Tuesday, October 2, 2012

INKSPIRATIONAL DT CALL CARD #2

Hello again! If you missed my earlier posts today, please scroll down.

I am still posting my cards for a new challenge blog called Inkspirational and Mynnette is holding a Design Team call to get it started. How exciting is that?  Each month there will be four challenges: CASE, Color, Photo, and Sketch and it starts in January 2013.  So here is my SECOND submission!

The second challenge is a color challenge, and I decided to combine it with Inspired by Stamping’s sketch challenge this week! The colors are Olive, Suede and Sky Blue, so I went digging into my cardstock and came up with these papers. The brown and green are from Craftwell and the prints are scraps from my scrap box.  The green panel is embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder and the border is punched with an EK Tools punch.  I used SB Lacey Squares, Classic Ovals and Beaded Ovals to create the medallion and stamped the green oval with an Inspired by Stamping Beautiful Ovals stamp.  The sentiment, leaves and flowers are all from Inspired by Stamping.

Entering into the following challenge:

Inspired by Stamping Challenge #28


 

SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″
 
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_
 
anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Oh good gravy, this is GORGEOUS!!!!! Ellen! Seriously, I think this has to be my new favorite from you! The stitching is fabulous, the flowers and ribbon are just amazing and your simple sentiment is perfect with all your accents! GORGEOUS! Thanks for joining my DT call--good luck! ;D

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful Ellen! I love the gorgeous colors and all your layers! Just beautiful! Hugs, J

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...