Wednesday, October 3, 2012

LAST CARD FOR INSPIRATIONAL DT CALL

Hi sweet friends! This is my second post for today, so please scroll down to see my other card. It is an unusual Christmas card!

This is my last card for the Inkspirational Design Team call. This is a NEW challenge blog that will have four challenges each month: CASE, Color, Photo, and Sketch. It starts in January 2013 so join in with this DT call and lets have some Inkspirational fun next year!!!!

Well, if you have been reading my blog this week, you probably already figured out that this is a sketch challenge.  I don’t usually go with a dark background, but it just seemed to show make the butterflies pop, so I embossed it with Swiss Dots and punched the edge with a Fiskar’s punch.  The base is a beautiful green DSP from DCWV and the butterflies are Hero Arts stamps with coordinating Sizzix dies on paper from Cosmo Cricket.  The sentiment is also from Hero Arts. When I placed it on the acrylic block, I curved it around some to add interest, stamped it on the same black paper with VersaMark and embossed with SU! white EP.  The black and white ribbon is from RRR.

Pink pearls and stitching finish this card. Here is the sketch:

SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5 x 5″ Thank you so much for stopping by! Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1] anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

LOVE this last card, Ellen! I adore the dry embossed patterned paper, LOVE the gorgeous butterflies, love the colors! This is amazing! Thanks for joining in my DT call--and good luck! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...