Thursday, October 11, 2012

OWH SKETCH 141

Hi everyone! Just dropping in for a quick share using this weeks Operation Write Home sketch.

The beautiful collage on the SB beaded oval is a retired (I think) Hero Arts called Collage Merry and Bright. I think it was the first stamp I ever bought and I still love it.  I inked the stamp with different DI colors and then distresses with DI after die cutting.  The sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping and is on a SB Standard Circles. I also used DI and sponged this before I removed it from the die.  The DSPs are MME Lost and Found Christmas. The main panel is embossed with Cuttlebug’s Swiss Dots. The lace is from RRR.

.Card Challenges:

Lili’s Little Fairies Challenge: Classic Christmas

Operation Write Home Sketch 141

This card will be donated to owhheadlogo42

*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.

SUPPLIES
SIZE:
4.25x5.5″ Thank you so much for stopping by! Please leave comments so I know you were here.

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2] anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...