Sunday, November 4, 2012

CHRISTMAS WISHES

I am having so much fun making my Christmas cards!  The first cards I ever made were Christmas cards, and I thought it would be something I did every year around this time. HA! Little did I know; I was hooked and soon found out it is something that I do with a passion all the time!

Today’s card is for a new challenge for me. It is called What if? Wednesday and is located at the blog, The House That Stamps Built. But more about the challenges in a bit. Here is my card:

This totally adorable image is from Whiff of Joy Stamps and is called Christmas Kiss. I colored it with my Copics and distressed with DI.  The base is white and also distressed. The corners are cut with a Corner Adorner. Paper is from a retired Teresa Collins Christmas Home paper pad and ribbon is from RRR. I recently bought a magazine, called Cardmaking & Papercraft  and in it was a free stamp set which I have not used yet and some free Christmas sentiments. That is where I got this sentiment.

Have a great Sunday!

Link to challenges:

WHAT IF? Wednesday Sketch Challenge O3112

RRR Challenge #59 - Winter Holiday & Ribbon Theme

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the image is delightful and is coloured so beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

cherry said...

Darling..thanks for playing with us at RRR!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...