Monday, December 3, 2012

CAS MERRY CHRISTMAS

Monday….again? Ugh, there is just too much to do and not enough time to get it all done. Well, I did want to take a minute to share my Less is More creation…

LIM96

This week at LIM, the challenge is a color challenge: Red and green. So I used my old Sizzlits Merry Christmas die but I used the negative and placed green metallic paper underneath.  The tree is cut using Memory Box and is from the same green metallic paper. I popped up the entire panel with foam tape. About as simple as it can get, I think!

Have a wonderful Monday!

Link to challenge:

Less is More challenge 96 RED & GREEN

LIMforblinkie

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

7 comments:

Caroline said...

Fantastic card I love the tree. Caroline xxx

Carol L said...

This looks so pretty with the green metallic against the red! I love that tree die cut!!

Chrissie said...

This is really effective Ellen.There's not much impression from the edge of your die either... that's always tricky to avoid!
Super job!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jen Nelson said...

Hi ellen... great little christmas card

Thanks for joining us this week

Jen xx
"Less Is More"

lada_vl said...

The fine card, creates celebratory mood!

sandie said...

Ellen, love the use of the negative die and this looks like a tricky tree die to use but the effect is great and just the kind of CAS I love!

Mynn xx said...

LOVE this, Ellen! The green really pops off of the red--super gorgeous! Fabulous as always! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...