Sunday, December 2, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS IBSIC #37

This is going to be a quick post because I have so much to do today! I got my Christmas tree up yesterday. Maybe I will get time to take a picture and share it tomorrow. This card is for Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge #37…use red, green and white as your main colors.

This card was made using Verve Stamps, DI and ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The red and green papers are from Craftwell. I stamped two different ornaments, the base one in black and the second one I stamped on Christmas DSP and fussy cut it.  The tree branches are from the same set. I stamped them to resemble a Christmas tree branch and “hung” the ornament from it. DI was used to age the panel.

Here is the link to Joanna’s challenge:

IBSIC #37

Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed Sunday.

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card I love the bauble and the colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Darnell said...

First, your card is wonderful, a colorful classic!

Thank you so much for coming by and joining my site. It brought me here, where I am happy to return the compliment!!

Joanna M said...

What a fabulous card Ellen! So pretty! I love the gorgeous green bow too! Hugs, Joanna xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card, love the ornament and green bow!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Beautiful ornament, Ellen! Bet the real ones on your Christmas tree are pretty, too. :) You're so on-the-ball, getting your tree up early in December. I have the house decorated inside (and DH did outside), but no tree yet.

Thank you so much for playing with us this week at IBS challenge. :)

Liz Weber said...

Beautiful card Ellen, that bauble is devine!

Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at Inspired By Stamping Inspiration Challenge blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...