Sunday, February 3, 2013

DEEPEST SYMPATHY

Happy Super Bowl Sunday dear friends! I am not a big sports fan, but many of my friends are, and they are SO excited about today’s game. I think I will craft today instead of preparing for the game!

My friend, who raises beautiful horses, told me she needed a sympathy card for a friend whose horse was at the end of his time.  I have never colored horses before, but I knew Laurie, at Doodle Pantry, had a wonderful horse image, so I grabbed it and made this card.

 

The image is an outline that I colored using Copics. It is from Doodle Pantry’s Saddle Up digital set, as are the red and wood grain papers. I used Spellbinders Nestabilities and Borderabilities and a Hero Arts sentiment.

I used the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch but after finishing the card, I don’t know if it really is CAS. Too many layers? I don’t know. Tell me what you think. Either way, I like the way it turned out and hope my friend is satisfied with the card I made for her to give.

CHALLENGE LINK

CTS#13

Thanks for stopping by.


hugs,
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...