Saturday, February 9, 2013

GOING COCONUTS FOR YOU

**Second post today. Please scroll down to see the first one**

Hello again! Today is my day to share FREE digis with you! I hope you are not snowed in but if you are impacted by the storm, I hope you are safely tucked away and have a crafty day planned!

This card is another LIMITED TIME FREEBIE available at Doodle Pantry through February 14th! There are 8 new sets available and they are all located in the Freebies section at Doodle Pantry. Some are free with purchase and some are free for a limited time. Be sure to pop over and check them out!

This set is called Palm Tree and it is free until February 14th!  I can see so many ways to play with this set, but I decided to keep this simple and show you the set. The paper, image and sentiment are all in the set. The palm tree was cut with an oval SB and a window was cut in the main panel using the same oval.   Some pretty green ribbon from RRR is all that I added. 

CHALLENGE LINKS

BROWN SUGAR CHALLENGE #28: Anything Goes

Card Makin’ Mamas: I'm in the mood for LOVE

Thank you for visiting me today! I hope you enjoyed your visit!


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...