Thursday, March 14, 2013

GATHER STRENGTH FROM LIFE’S STORMS

Well, my trip is ending and I am on my way home. I hope everyone had fun crafting while I was gone. This is another card I made to share while I was away.

I love this pitcher and basin digital stamp set from Doodle Pantry and decided to see if I could show it with “water” pouring into the bowl. I fussy cut the pitcher and the bowl and popped up the pitcher with foam tape. I added Crystal Effects to create the “water”. What do you think? Does it look like water to you? The DSPs and sentiment are also in the set. This is being entered at Cards In Envy.

CHALLENGE LINK

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked my card.

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb__thumb_thumb

12 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Very pretty! It does look like water. I love the colors you used on this card! And great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Donna Nuce said...

Amazing how it looks like water! Beautiful card. Hope you had fun with your daughter.

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

I love the color combo. Thanks for playing at Cards in Envy.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh My Gosh...yes...this is WONDERFUL!!! the effect is amazing! Beautiful card!

Glenda Atkins said...

Very beautiful, love the Doodle Pantry image and your wonderful card featuring it!

sandie said...

wow Ellen-it really does look like water! Hope you had a fab trip x

Zingaro Skoolie said...

Great card - that water effect is amazing. And a really nice spring color pallet. Thanks for sharing with CIE

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

Ellen, I really really love this card. The water looks so real. Wonderful job! ~ Marilyn

Cissy Murphy said...

The colors you used look so great together. It really does look like water pouring from the pitcher! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Cards In Envy!

Debbie said...

Yes! It really does look like water!! Beautiful card!!! Love it!

Katy said...

Wow! This is such a beautiful card! I really like the sentiment too. And the water looks awesome! :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

I *do* see the water! That's so cool, Ellen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...