Thursday, March 14, 2013

GATHER STRENGTH FROM LIFE’S STORMS

Well, my trip is ending and I am on my way home. I hope everyone had fun crafting while I was gone. This is another card I made to share while I was away.

I love this pitcher and basin digital stamp set from Doodle Pantry and decided to see if I could show it with “water” pouring into the bowl. I fussy cut the pitcher and the bowl and popped up the pitcher with foam tape. I added Crystal Effects to create the “water”. What do you think? Does it look like water to you? The DSPs and sentiment are also in the set. This is being entered at Cards In Envy.

CHALLENGE LINK

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked my card.

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb__thumb_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...