Wednesday, March 13, 2013

HEARTFELT THANKS

Hi sweet friends! Welcome back for another challenge at Inkspirational. I am so excited to see so many of you joining in with our challenges!

This week we have a PHOTO INSPIRATION challenge for you. I know you will want to see all the gorgeous creations from our DT so be sure to check out their cards at Inspirational be inspired! Now here is my card.

Of course I was inspired by the flowers. I know no surprise there. I shaped the edges of the card with the largest SB Romantic Rectangles. The gorgeous Hydrangea, sentiment and daisy are from Inspired by Stamping. I colored the Hydrangea with Copics and die cut with SB. The yellow layer is embossed with a Cuttlebug EF and wrapped with ribbon and lace from RRR.

CHALLENGE LINK

OUR SPONSOR

Joanna, at Inspired by Stamping is graciously sponsoring our challenge this month! Her store is filled with gorgeous stamps, flowers, ribbons and lace, as well as dies. And best of all, she is giving one $20.00 gift card to our monthly winner! Be sure to check out her store. I know you will love it. (Remember, you must play in all four challenges this month to be eligible to win!)

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Please hop over to Inkspirational to see all of the beautiful “inkspiration” from the DT!


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

13 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

I do so love this hydrangea, Ellen! BEautifully paired with the sentiment and daisy. :) Hope you're having a good week!

sandie said...

Love the edges of your card Ellen, so romantic! And the purple flowers really pop!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very pretty card -- love the framework too

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Boy...you are spot on with your inspiration and your amazing and gorgeous card....just look at it!!!

Donna said...

Very pretty! Love that color combination!

Joanna said...

Wow Ellen! This is so beautiful! Gorgeous job! xx

Mynn xx said...

Hi, friend! This is absolutely stunning! I LOVE how the edges mirror your lace and your image is colored just gorgeously! I do hope you're enjoying your visit, too! HUGS!!! :)

Marina said...


Hi Ellen
These flowers are a great reflection of the flowers in the Inkspirational photo. I love the overall effect of your card - like a gorgeous bouquet tied with lace.
Marina

Kylie said...

One word - STUNNING! xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous card, your colouring is so wonderful and the edges of the card are fabulous. What a beauty!
hugs
Glenda

Lisa Elton said...

Wow Ellen your hydrangea is beautiful! A lovely card ;)

Lisbeth K said...

Wow, I love this! The Romantic Rectangle-dies is far up on my wishlist!Beautiful coloring of the stamped image, and the lace is smashing cute :)

Ruth M said...

Absolutely gorgeous Ellen, love those fancy edges to your pretty floral card and I love your mix of colours too!
Ruth x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...