Monday, March 25, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

OK, I’m going to post this even though Mom’s birthday isn’t until next week, so don’t anyone tell her or show it to her! I can’t believe that Mom will be 80 this year!

I used the Verve sketch for March week 4 to make this card.

 

(inside view)

I just got some new paper from Wild Rose Studio called Annabelle’s Garden.  I just love the pretty pastel colors in this pack.  I used an Inspired by Stamping Happy Birthday sentiment and added Mom from Verve’s One Person set.  The flowers are also from IBS and the inside sentiments are from Verve’s One Person set too. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder on the pink base panel.

CHALLENGE LINK

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked my card.

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

6 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Gorgeous card Ellen! I love the Rose paper and the lace together. Happy Birthday to your Mom.

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful birthday card for your Mom Ellen! Love the soft colours, the pretty papers and the wonderful image!
hugs
Glenda

Redanne said...

Hi Ellen, the card you made for your Mum is absolutely gorgeous and I bet she will be delighted to receive it too. Thanks for your visit, much appreciated. Hugs, Anne x

Pia S said...

You've made your mum such a special card! And I love the sentiment on the inside! Beautiful design!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Ellen, this card is beautiful!!! I am needing a sketch for an image (perhaps not as pretty as yours) and your card is so stunning ....maybe if I sorta case yours mine will look good too!

Adrienne Crist said...

Ellen,
This is so beautiful! The lace, the pink, the stamping! All so beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...