Sunday, March 24, 2013

THANKS

Hi crafty friends! Do you ever have one of those weeks where nothing goes as you expect? That has been my week and that definitely means not much crafting time. Yesterday, I finally got a few minutes to spend in my craft studio and here is the card I came up with. It is for the Viva la Verve Sketch Challenge for March week 3.

I know I am a week late with this card and St. Paddy’s Day is gone, but I still wanted to go with the green theme. I added some pink and came up with this thank you card. The circle of DSP is from a paper pad called London Market.  The background stamp is from Inkadinkado and the sentiment is Paper Smooches. I always love seeing randomly placed crystals or pearls, so I decided to give it a try… I don’t know if I will ever get the hang of it.

CHALLENGE LINK

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked my card.

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...