Sunday, March 24, 2013

THANKS

Hi crafty friends! Do you ever have one of those weeks where nothing goes as you expect? That has been my week and that definitely means not much crafting time. Yesterday, I finally got a few minutes to spend in my craft studio and here is the card I came up with. It is for the Viva la Verve Sketch Challenge for March week 3.

I know I am a week late with this card and St. Paddy’s Day is gone, but I still wanted to go with the green theme. I added some pink and came up with this thank you card. The circle of DSP is from a paper pad called London Market.  The background stamp is from Inkadinkado and the sentiment is Paper Smooches. I always love seeing randomly placed crystals or pearls, so I decided to give it a try… I don’t know if I will ever get the hang of it.

CHALLENGE LINK

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked my card.

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

5 comments:

Claudia N. said...

Wow, I REALLY love those half beads that are so perfectly in place, Ellen!

A beautiful stunning card! (Had a week quite similar to yours too...something in the air maybe?) Hopefully things will go as they should from now!!!

Hugs,
Claudia x

PS: doing a canvas always takes me a lot of time sitting before it, not daring to start "spoiling" it... :)

Georgiana said...

Very pretty, especially that pop of pink.

Pia S said...

WOW - what a beautiful card! The pink and green color combination looks fantastic - I've never thought of combining these colors! Great take on the sketch!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Great job on this card Ellen. It's a beauty even if it didn't make St. Pattie's day cut off. I'm now your newest follower.

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous, a very striking card, really jumps out at you with it's simplicity and beauty! Love it Ellen!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...