Friday, March 29, 2013

YOU’RE 50 AND “SENT-SATIONAL”`

Happy Good Friday dear friends and a Happy Vietnam Veterans’ Day to all vets past, present and future, but especially our dear Vietnam Veterans who endured so much!
My card today was made using the Operation Write Home sketch for this week but turned it on it’s side. Here it is:

My crazy sister has an alter ego that is just hysterical. When she is in her costume and fully consumed by her creation, it is a total hoot. Well, her alter ego (Lida Mae Thatchat LOL) has a FB page and I noticed her “birthday” is on April Fools day, and she will be 50.  So….what else could I do but make Lida Mae a birthday card. I hope she enjoys it! And I hope you did too.

Here is a close up of the image. I combined images from different stamp sets from Doodle pantry to come up with this and added the little wiggly eyes.  What do you think?  I listed the stamp sets below.
CHALLENGE LINKS
I am also entering this at Party Time Tuesdays: PTT#113 Anything Goes
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked my card.


2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

4 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is so creative and so hilarious too. I have to make a birthday card for someone also turning 50 on April's Fools Day - hope that mine turns out this clever.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Your card is scent-sational too! Happy Birthday to dear Sis. I just love those quirky critters!

Ellen said...

I think Lida Mae will love her card. I just checked out her Facebook page. What a hoot! I hope she enjoys her "birthday"!

Dawn Frost said...

OMG Ellen I've GOT to case this card! I LOVE it and I know so many people I could give this too, lol! Awesome. PS I think her eyes are the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...