Tuesday, March 12, 2013

THANK YOU

Hi lovely friends! I’m so glad you stopped by today.  It feels good to be playing in the Verve sketch challenges again. I wasn’t able to get to those while I was sick.

The sketch this week is one I really loved. It can be CAS or you can go wild! I just wanted to try a CAS version to see what I could do. But then, I started adding embellies…..LOL!

I still like it. I die cut the Memory Box flowers twice; once with the light color, and once with the darker color. They needed some definition since the papers were so close in color. The pennant die is from Verve, as is the sentiment.

CHALLENGE LINK

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you liked my card.

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb__thumb

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card!! I love these colors!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous card, love those pesky embellishments:O)!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...